Our client is a consulting company from a luxury brand, worldwide recognized for its excellence in the automotive industry and leader in implementing strategic transformations for top level corporations.
Innovation, strategic view, outstanding quality and effectiveness are our client’s milestones.
To expand the Italian Branch’s advisory team we’re looking for a talented, self-motivated and results oriented Consultant.
In this role, you will deliver great results by helping your client be successful in its business, while contributing to consolidate your company’s worldwide-known prestige.
This is an opportunity for people willing to challenge themselves, going always the extra mile and committed to standing out.
This is a permanent role based in North-West Milan
Very competitive salary package.
Brilliant Flex Benefits package:
- luxury car
- health insurance,
- flexible working time
Who you are:
- you hold a M. Sc. in Management or Mechanical Engineering
- you have gathered at least 7 years of experience in manufacturing fields or leading consultancies companies (for instance Big 4)
- you mastered skills in production programming and production management, lean manufacturing and supply chain
- you will have outstanding communication skills to enable effective relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- you have strong analytical skills
- you can work well independently, but also as part of a wider team
- an MBA, although not mandatory, would be highly appreciated
- international experience
- you are bilingual in English and Italian
- you are willing to frequently travel in Italy and abroad
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or via this link: https://futuremanageralliance.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/344