Our client is a well-established provider of high frequency electronic technologies and microwave sensors, founded in Florence in 1999.
The company, which has developed its own technologies and obtained several patents, offers innovative performance solutions in the field of active radio frequency identification (RFID), wireless technologies and sensors for industrial applications. They are active in three different markets:
1) Solutions for safety in paper process industries, steel plant, construction company, ports and terminals
2) solutions for safety and monitoring of the operator in the tunnel or mining
3) solutions for active safety for workers in general industries (proximity alert, access control, operator protection from fixed dangers).
The company is growing internationally and, to help increase the market share in Germany, is looking for a:
SALES REPRESENTATIVE/ SALES MANAGER
Working under the supervision of the European Sales Director the Sales Representative will be responsible for:
Building up the market from scratch, with a focus the third market mentioned above: solutions for active safety for workers in general industries
This will entail finding the decision makers for this type of purchase (normally the HSE Manager), organizing meetings and presenting the product(s).
Furthermore, the Sales Representative will be responsible for submitting technical offers to the clients and following the negotiation with the purchasing department of each plant.
The client plans to start in the Stuttgart-Area. HQ in Florence will sign framework agreements with Global HSSE Managers, bringing you into contact with HSE Regional Manager, HSE Local Managers or HSE Plant Managers.
- Fluent in English
- German mother tongue
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales of technical product
- Experience in the field of high frequency electronic technologies and microwave sensors would be ideal
- Dynamic and flexible in your approach and mind-set
- Results driven, success hungry and see yourself as a future leader
You have the fantastic possibility to establish the German division of a well-known, successful and highly dynamic Italian company. You get to start from the very beginning and the development of “yours and the company’s future” is up to you.
Up to the challenge?
Send detailed curriculum vitae – including notice period and salary expectations – with authorization to process personal data (Legislative Decree 196/03) at the following email email@example.com