Future Manager Alliance is looking for a Key Account Manager for the online business in a big multinational company that operates in the healthcare sector.
The ideal resource has 4-7 years of relevant sales and key account management experience within the online business, an outstanding command of Italian (preferably native) and fluent English. Spanish will be an asset.
Ability to think at strategic level, negotiation skills, and strong result focus complete the profile.
The company is a multinational, Dutch company that operates in healthcare sector.
The Key Account Manager Online manages sales and budgets for existing customers ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets. Furthermore, he/she manages the commercial relationships with existing customers and proactively contacts customers to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst also identifying new business opportunities. S/He will:
- Manage the existing Online customer accounts
- Prospect and recruit the new Online customer accounts
- Steer sales development and profit growth in line with the objectives set by the Group
- Develop a medium- and long-term strategic account plan
- Analyze customers according to development potential, trade margins, sales revenues and develop and implement corresponding plans for actions.
- Be involved in the development of a strategic annual business plan in order to achieve sales and earnings targets.
- Prepare action plans in cooperation with the sales manager and the management to expand the business.
- Plan and comply with annual budgets, e.g. control the sales development of existing customers and compensate sales decreases by recruiting new customers.
- Implement pricing policy.
Availbality to travel to Italy and Spain (40%) is required.
Location: Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
Contract: 1 year contract + permanent
Please send a resume at the following link: https://futuremanageralliance.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/288 or at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org