This Position contains a double-hat role of being an IT QUALITY & COMPLIANCE MANAGER (Q&C) as well as the IT Demand & Project Officer.
As IT QUALITY & COMPLIANCE MANAGER his/her main duties will be:
· Responsible for the QUALITY of IT processes and IT COMPLIANCE with legal and regulatory requirements on a global, regional and local level.
· Ensure relevant validations or qualifications deliverables for the IT GxP Systems.
· Ensure the awareness, training and communication of IT QUALITY & COMPLIANCE (IT Q&C) relevant topics to the IT personnel.
· Coordinate IT related external and internal AUDITS and INSPECTIONS.
· Perform IT relevant INTERNAL QUALITY assessments according to plan and ensure the continuous improvement of the corporate IT QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM based on legal regulations and QUALITY TARGETS.
· Responsible for the QUALITY oversight of external IT infrastructure service provider.
As DPO Officer his/her main duties will be:
· Responsible to provide and further develop governance framework for projects, programs and portfolios, aligned with business strategy and objectives, to ensure the intended project deliverables and outcomes.
· Provide Guidance and Coaching to IT project managers as well as line managers. Facilitate project health and quality checks.
· Contribute to an increased excellence in PROJECT & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT (PPM) and reduce unnecessary complexity and formalism of PPM processes. Foster Project Management training and certifications.
· Partner with associated GQC teams and further enabling functions to ensure smooth execution of cross-functional processes.
. Degree in a scientific discipline, business administration or IT.
· Professional experience, at least 2 years, in QUALITY management systems, like GAMP, and IT standards like ITIL.
· Extensive knowledge of the regulated environment, like GxP, audits and IT.
· Proven project management experience (min 2 years).
· Excellent spoken and written English.