Future Manager Alliance is the first global recruitment group, with a main focus on the recruitment of young managers.
Born in 2014, our group is now operating in 21 countries, in 4 continents. The strategic development plan foresees 50 countries over the next 3 years.
For our headquarters in Milan, we are looking for an international business support to join our team of professionals. In support of our Chief Operating Officer, the candidate will champion and implement property-wide strategies that deliver recruitment services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of international customers, by helping coordinate the members around the world.
- University degree in Economics, International Business preferred
- International business oriented;
- First working experience appreciated (3 to 6 months)
- Natural leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation and analytical skills
- Able to mediate
- Fluency in both English and Spanish. Portuguese would be appreciated.
The position, responding directly to our Chief Operating Officer, provides support to the management to enable the successful implementation of the strategies while maximizing the return on investment. Specifically, the resource will:
- Support Strategic Planning and Decision Making
- Give special attention to the South American market
- Help building a global database with prospects all over the world.
- Assist in developing means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc.
- Think creatively and practically to develop, execute and implement new business plans
- Building new processes and boosting the existing ones, in order to ease the procedures
- Communicating with the marketing function in order to implement and monitoring the marketing and digital activities all over the world
- Attend meetings and communicates with the stakeholders, understanding the priorities and strategic focus.
- Develop the business, implementing the already existing client portfolio and also looking for new members
- Keep vivid and implement the internal communication
- Analyze business data and market trends.
- Implement a system of appropriate controls to manage business risks
Location : Milan, Italy
Contract & salary: internship
Job Type: Full-time
The opportunity is addressed to both genders.
Please submit your application to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org