Future Manager Alliance, international network of search and selection, is looking for an Application Developer in The Netherlands with at least 5 years of Java based web technology (Spring, Struts, Angular) and the Agile software development process.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs based on technical configurations developed by analysts and project teams.
- Estimates and tracks time required to complete work, for project budgeting and financial tracking.
- Develops program designs to meet technical configurations, ensuring that resulting systems will operate efficiently and reliably. Understands business function supported by the application to encompass within design framework. Ensures design integrates with other related systems.
- Codes programs using various programming languages as appropriate.
- Tests and debugs programs to finalize and ensure smooth operation.
- Documents program design, coding and other details to guide others in application development, use and maintenance.
- Supports, updates and maintains existing systems in response to business needs, system problems or other factors. Coordinates with project teams to design, code, test and document system changes.
- Coordinates with project team members to define application requirements. Identifies business needs, assesses available technologies and develops and presents solutions.
- Provides high level of customer service, partners with end users in the resolution of problems or in deployment of new applications.
- May design system architectures.
- Performs other duties as required.
This role is part of an agile team that is responsible for delivering practical innovative solutions for the international market. As an Application Developer you are responsible for working with the Animana Business System Analyst and Architect to finalize the design, implement, unit test and debug new and existing application features. The job requires a person who is motivated to learn about the business, delivery oriented and technically proficient. The team orientation requires a collaborative detailed communicator that loves to ask questions, drive clarification and partners with others to get work done. If you are a motivated person that has the desire to deliver and support a growing marketplace with exceptional software – this assignment is an excellent fit!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced with hosted application development.
- Ability to leverage technology background and understanding of latest technologies to apply to development work.
- Understanding of procedural and object oriented design.
- Experience with Java,
- Familiarity with AGILE applications development process.
- General business knowledge required.
- Excellent problem solving skills required.
- Excellent customer service and business relationship-building skills required.
- Project management skills required.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to translate technical subject matter to non-technical audiences (both as a speaker and listener).
Contract: Permanent contract after 1 year
Location: The Netherlands (Schiphol OR Utrecht)
The opportunity is addressed to both genders.
Please send your CV in English by replying to this ad at this link: https://futuremanageralliance.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/227